No, CBD and marijuana come from different plants. They do, however, come from the same species of cannabis plant. There are three recognized species of cannabis plants—Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruderalis. Both CBD and marijuana are derived from the Cannabis sativa species. While CBD and marijuana both come from the same species of the cannabis plant, they are derived from different species of Cannabis sativa. CBD is derived from hemp, while marijuana is
You can consume CBD in many ways. The most common types of CBD products are the following:
- CBD oils. These are meant to be consumed by placing drops under the tongue. Of all products, CBD oil product is the most common and most potent. CBD oil contains a suspension of CBD in a carrier oil.
- CBD tinctures. Many people confuse them with CBD oils because both come in small oil bottles with droppers. Both are also taken sublingually. The main difference is that CBD tinctures are alcohol-based.
- CBD capsules and softgels. These are popular with people who don’t like the taste of CBD oil but want to experience the same great benefits. With CBD capsules and soft gels, you don’t need to measure your dose every time since each piece is already standardized.
- CBD edibles. Edibles like CBD gummies are recommended for people who want an enjoyable way of taking CBD. CBD gummies are bite-sized candies infused with CBD. These CBD edible products provide a tasty and convenient method of getting your daily dose of CBD.
- CBD topicals. These are meant to be applied directly to the skin. You can choose from lotions, gels, salves, and ointments. These products are less common but ideal for those who want to target a specific body area.
- CBD inhalable. CBD can be smoked or vaped. The effects are quicker because it’s absorbed through the mouth and lungs, making CBD go directly into the bloodstream.
All of these can be purchased at The Dose CBD 3375 S. Decatur Blvd. Las Vegas, NV. or online at the-dose-cbd.com